Develop Your Story and Revise with Vision, Using a Picture Book Dummy.
ABOUT THIS INTENSIVE:
- How to Thumbnail Your Story
- What Makes a Great Story
- How to Make a Dummy
- Page Turns and Pacing
- How to Convey Emotion Through Background Color and Typography
- How to Submit Your Manuscript or Dummy
THIS CLASS IS PERFECT FOR:
- Beginner writers who have a manuscript first draft completed.
- Intermediate writers who need to visualize the balance of illustrations and words.
- Advanced writers evaluating heart, hook, and the "it-factor"