Learn the basics and design your character in different styles
ABOUT THIS MINI-CLASS
In this mini-class, you’ll design a character from scratch and learn how to render the character in three different styles. You'll also learn how to use brushes and apply textures to your artwork.
So, if you want to master Photoshop and practice with a step-by-step exercise—you’ll definitely want to enroll!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Lesson 1: Photoshop Tools & Foundational Techniques
- Overview of Photoshop's Menus
- How to Use Layers and Brushes
- How to Use the Lasso, Fill, and Mask Tools
- How to Use Adjustment Layers and Lighting Effects
Lesson 2: Render Your Character in Three Different Styles
- Use Custom Brushes to Create Line Style Artwork
- Use the Lasso Tool, Mask Tools, and Textures to Create Shape Style Artwork
- Apply Lighting Layers and Adjustment Layers to Create 3-D Artwork