Illustrate Your Picture Book Without Confusion or Overwhelm
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course with Arree Chung is perfect for authors/illustrators who are ready to learn the design elements and production strategies necessary to finish a picture book. It's the perfect follow-up to Making Picture Book Dummies.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to Stylize Your Picture Book
- How to Compose Your Picture Book Pages with Values and Composition
- How to Use Color for Storytelling
- How to Develop Your Style and Make Final Art
- How to Plan the Production of Your Book
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR
- Illustrators dedicated to writing great stories using excellent design elements
- Creators of all levels who need to understand how design plays into a story and who want to nail page turns.
Arree's Production Design File Library
Get access to Arree's design files he used for his picture books. You'll get his sketches, his art experiments, and the color scripts he used to illustrate his picture books!
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Arree Chung is an award-winning author/illustrator of Mixed and the founder of Storyteller Academy. Arree's Ninja! series has received starred reviews from Kirkus and School Library Journal. Kirkus also gave a starred review to Mixed, which recently won the FCGB award. Today Arree lives a creative life, making stories for children. Arree spends most of his time making picture books, writing middle-grade novels, and sharing his love for art, design, and storytelling with kids and dreamers everywhere.