Write Picture Books That Readers Love to Read Out Loud.
ABOUT THIS INTENSIVE:
- Write picture books with voice, rhythm, repetition, and flow.
- Master alliteration, assonance, onomatopoeia, musicality, and cadence.
- Pace your story and write concisely for readability and flow.
- Make connections with teachers and librarians through your picture book.
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR:
- Intermediate writers, aching to elevate their language
- If you need to learn how to use mentor texts
- Advanced writers, nit-picking their word for final polish