Warning: We’re going to get nerdy!
ABOUT THIS MINI-CLASS
Teacher and author Shannon Anderson will help you pursue your creative aspirations with a step-by-step process of unlocking your power within.
It’s difficult to figure out how to find the time and resources you need to work on a creative endeavor. It’s even harder when you are filled with doubts.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to Develop a Growth Mindset
- Ask the Right Questions to Discover Your Options and Next Action Steps
- Maximize Your Time and Energy for Creative Work
THIS MINI-CLASS IS FOR YOU IF
- You have a creative "thing" that you'd love to do more.
- You encourage everyone else to go for their dreams, but feel guilty doing it yourself.
- You are scared you won't have enough money to provide for your family if you go all in.
- You don't feel there is enough time in the day to pursue your passion.
- You feel like an imposter when you think about taking steps toward your dream.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Shannon Anderson has taught for 25 years, from first grade through college level. The highlight of her career was being named one of the Top 10 Teachers who inspired the Today Show in 2019. Shannon is also an award-winning children's book author and speaker. She served as the SCBWI Regional Advisor for Indiana. Over the past 10 years, Shannon has traditionally published over a dozen books and has more on the way.
Shannon was named the JC Runyon Person of the Year for her work writing and speaking on social and emotional topics. Some of her recent titles include Y is for Yet: A Growth Mindset Alphabet and Too Shy to Say Hi. She's excited for her upcoming growth mindset release, Yay! You Failed! Now that Shannon is writing and speaking full-time, her favorite part of the book business is connecting with her readers through author visits.
You can learn more about her at www.shannonisteaching.com.